How does it work?
The RootyRUG has raised elements, formed by irregularly arranged “roots”. These simulate a forest floor when your child walks on them. The touch receptors in the soles of the feet activate muscles that are inactive when walking on a flat floor – and the entire foot becomes stronger without any need for deliberate exercise.
About the RootyRUG
A long lasting, sustainable senzomotoric carpet made of 90% recycled materials is the ONE bumpy carpet that:
- does not add to the plastic clutter,
- can stay in the house for a long time and will also serve as a designer piece,
- brings the feel of nature into your home,
- will be used by the whole family, not only the child,
- is pet-friendly,
- will allow you to work on the health of your feet everyday,
- is hand-made by a barefoot loving family from the Czech Republic.
Dimensions: 2in1: 110 x 84 cm, single piece: 60 x 86 cm
Surface material: polypropylene
Maximum load: 120 kg (walking adult)